Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Disco Stews Custom Baseball Cards

Yes, I still collect baseball cards.

No, I'm not a kid.

So it seems funny enough to in my 30's and creating a blog about baseball cards, but this blog should showcase two hobbies of mine - graphic design and baseball.

Over the past few years I have been creating custom baseball cards for my personal collection after being fairly bored with the content of the various current baseball card manufacturers. I was tired of getting the "same old" players on the same old boring designs and layouts so I opened up Photoshop and started working.

Hopefully from this blog you'll be able to take a look as some of the custom cards that I have done, how I've done them and then see the final finished, printed and built cards.

Consider this...blog entry numero uno.

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment